Wentzville, O’Fallon, Lake St. Louis, St. Peters, St. Charles County, St. Louis County MO
- Typical “handyman” carpentry.
- Replace leaking toilet valves or wax rings.
- Fix a dripping faucet.
- Un-clog interior drains.
- Un-jam or change garbage disposals.
- Change faulty switches, lights or circuit breakers.
- Replace smoke detector batteries.
- Haul and replace appliances that are beyond economical repair.
- Repair damaged drywall.
- Interior and exterior painting.
- Minor concrete repairs.
- Cleaning of carpets and hard surfaces.
- Painting, decks stained
- Caulking, drywall repair, holes filled
- Windows re-screened on-site
- Plumbing: drippy faucets fixed or changed, interior drains unclogged, sink pop-ups replaced, shower heads replaced, disposals changed, sump pumps changed, toilets re-sealed, flush valves, fill valves, handles, etc.
- Electrical: switches & outlets changed, GFCIs installed, fans and lights hung, change bulbs WAAAY up there, doorbells fixed or replaced, water heater elements changed
- Minor appliance: stove coils changed, fridge water filters, microwave internal fuses
- Appliance changes: all types of appliances and water heaters replaced
- Did we forget something? Call and ask about additional property maintenance services.
If repair needs go beyond our level of ability or require a licensed professional, we have accounts with many companies and individuals in all trades that we can call. Why not let us quote a price for your property maintenance needs? Give us a call today!